Ever wanted to fly? Try the best Zip Lines in Los Cabos!
Soar across the canyons in the surrounding areas of Los Cabos. Wild Canyon Zip Lines will take you on an action packed, high speed adventure through the canyons just 15 mins from downtown. With several companies to choose from, (and we’ve tried them all), we’ve found that Wild Canyon continually exceeds our expectations and continues to improve. You’ll find the best, the closest and the longest canopy tour all in one place, with our Cabo Zip Line Discounts.
Strap on your gear, go through the training session and you’re off zipping across the awesome canyon landscape.
Reach speeds up to 55MPH on these high speed lines, with unmatched safety standards. Double up on some lines to share the experience with friends, loved ones, or even a total stranger if you choose.
Take the family for an exciting family adventure. Kids as young as 8 years old can enjoy the Zip Lining experience and here at Cabo Discount tours, we’re the only company offering special cabo zip line discounts for kids!. For the even younger ones you’ll find several other activities to keep them entertained, including the Animal Kingdom and the longest wooden pedestrian suspension bridge in the world.
Book your Cabo Zip Lines NOW for something different! Be careful, it may become one of your must do ‘Things to do in Cabo San Lucas‘.
Wild Canyon Zip Lines offer you the adrenaline rush you’ve been looking for. Come along and soar across the canyons aboard Wild Canyon Zip Lines, all the while checking out the amazing view of the Sea of Cortez.
Wear comfortable walking shoes. Bottled Water is provided.
There are some minimum Fitness Requirements, to make sure you get the most out of your experience.
Book your Cabo Zip Line Discounts NOW for “The Ride of your Life”
- Times: 09:00 am, 12:00 pm y 03:00 pm
- Duration: 4 hours approximately with transportation included.
- A Park Entrance fee is charged upon check in.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Weight: Minimum 55 lbs or 22 kg, maximum 300 lbs or 136 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
What a Rush & a workout. These Zip Lines are the fastest we've ever tried. We did the Zip, Swing, Bungee 3x2... show more I took my family on this zip line tour as it had been recommended to me previously by a friend. We wanted to do... show more
What a Rush & a workout. These Zip Lines are the fastest we've ever tried. We did the Zip, Swing, Bungee 3x2... show more
I took my family on this zip line tour as it had been recommended to me previously by a friend. We wanted to do... show more