Hit the trails on “The Great Fandango”
Climb aboard one of our beautiful horses and enjoy the best views in Los Cabos. The Great Fandango Horseback riding tour offers breathtaking scenery and views of the Sea of Cortez.
Dress up in your cowboy gear and say ‘Giddyup’ to these beautiful horses. Our well trained horses will take you on a leisurely ride along the mountain tops near Tule Beach.
Our expert bilingual guides will be pair you up with the right horse for your skill level, to ensure you have a great time your horse back riding tour in Cabo.
One of the most sought after things to do in Cabo San Lucas, your Cabo Vacation will not be complete until you’ve jumped aboard one of our horses.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel and get you checked in, before dressing you up introducing you to Your trusty steed. You’ll enjoy a nice ride around the canyon tops before being taken back for quesadillas and infused water. Get to know the local environment, as your guide explains the history and native species of the region.
The tour lasts around 1½ hours and Transportation from your hotel is included in the price of our Horse back Riding Tours.
Take the opportunity to join us on our famous horse back riding tours. Book now for an experience you’ll never forget.
- Departure Times – 9am, 12pm & 3pm
- Tour Duration – Approx. 5 hrs incl transport.
- Park Fee is Payable upon Arrival to the Park
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Snack of Fresh Quesadilla and Flavoured Water
- Training and Induction.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit or ID, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Wild Canyon offers an onsite waterpark for use by their guests. Access to the Water Park is granted after the payment of the Park Entry Fee. Please ensure you have a towel and change of clothes as wet passengers won’t be allowed on the transportation.
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Kids are considered between 4-12yo. Anybody 13yo or above must pay as an adult.
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs or 113 kg
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
Note: Wild Canyon charge a park entry Fee due during check in.
Park Entry Fee Includes access to the Suspension Bridge, Animal Kingdom and the use of the Water Park.
Submit your review
Great place for adventure good customer service great staff
I came to town with my boyfriend looking for adventure and definitely found it here. The crew was amazing... show more
We absolutely loved this tour. Ash @ Cabo Discount Tours got us sorted out with all out tours in Cabo, but this... show more