Enjoy a Day trip to Spectacular Espiritu Santo Island
A visit to Espiritu Santo Island is a nature lover´s dream come true. You’ll wonder at the unspoilt island coves while taking in the amazing rock formations and natural beauty of this setting.
Discover a wealth of wildlife when you visit this UNESCO World Heritage reserve and take the opportunity to snorkel with a myriad of tropical fish species. Discover the awesome sealion colony at the northern tip of the island as your guide explains the more about the significance of the area.
Enjoy a delicious fresh lunch in of of the many relaxing calm bays the island has on offer. With its pristine beaches, rich and diverse ecosystem and mysterious history, this full day guided adventure will help you understand why Espiritu Santo Island is known as “the jewel of the Sea of Cortez.”
Swim, Hike and Discover Espiritu Santo Island
This outstanding day-trip was designed for nature-lovers, young & old. You’ll be picked up in one of our air conditioned vans from your hotel and driven up to the Capital city of La Paz.
You’ll enjoy a light breakfast along the way as your guide explains some of the history of the area. Once in La Paz, you’ll board one of our boats for the short ride across to Espiritu Santo Island, where your eco-adventure begins.
Enjoy a loop around the island paradise where your guide will explain the features and history of the island and it’s creature inhabitants, before heading to your snorkeling location. Take the opportunity to hit the water and discover the amazing sea life that surrounds this island gem.
Enjoy a delicious fresh Mexican lunch on the beach as you relax, hike, snorkel or just take in the scenery.
Optional scuba diving and SNUBA may be available for an extra cost (this must be pre-arranged as we need to take guide and equipment).
At the end of the day, relax in the 2 hour ride back to Los Cabos in your Air Conditioned van before getting dropped back at your hotel.
- Tours daily except Sunday during the season (Season March – Sept)
- This is a full day event. Pickups start around 6am and return around 4:30pm
- Tour includes Light Breakfast, Lunch and transportation
- All snorkeling equipment is included with this tour.
What to Bring
- Swimsuit and towel
- Hat and sunglasses
- We recommend biodegradable sunscreen.
- Waterproof camera
- Any medication you may need for a full day trip
- Cash for any additional purchases, TIPS, etc.
- Warm & Dry clothes to change into – 2 hour drive back from La Paz.
- Round Trip Transportation from your Hotel to La Paz in Air Conditioned Van.
- Certified guide
- Snorkel Gear (Mask, Fins, snorkel, wetsuit, snorkel vest)
- Light Breakfast in transport plus Lunch
- Soft Drinks and bottled water whilst in transit.
- Minimum age 8yo (under 18yo must be accompanied by an adult)
- Nobody under the influence of Alcohol or drugs will be permitted on tour.
- Pregnant women, or those with neck, back or heart conditions are not allowed.
- We check weather and sea conditions every morning. We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety risks.
- Total Group size requires a minimum of 4 guests.
Note: Depending on the weather, the boat ride may be bumpy.
Submit your review
Ash was super responsive and accommodating for our tour scheduling. The Snorkel Fun tour crew was great... “view
Patric, Thanks for your review. Glad you guys enjoyed the Snorkel Fun Tour. It's a great trip with a group.Hope to see you guys again on your next trip down.
So much fun on this tour.